I am working exclusively with Delta Vacations to offer a special offer to the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort on Grand Cayman Island.
- Travel August 18 – September 30, 2019 to receive 15% off of your room stay.
- No Daily Resort Fee (a savings of $35/day)
- Book between now and May 31, 2019
Why choose Grand Cayman?
- Grand Cayman provides the best snorkeling and shore diving
- There are several restaurants on Seven Mile Beach that you can easily get to
- West Bay Loop has over 100 bikes for rent every day
- There are 2 challenging golf courses on the island
- Grand Cayman has the only natural opportunity in the world to swim with than 2 dozen Atlantic Southern Stingrays
- The Mastic Trail is one of the last remaining examples of the Caribbean’s dry, subtropical forests
Grand Cayman is easy to get to, but hard to return from! The crystal clear blue waters and the hospitable people will keep you returning for years afterwards.
As a certified diver I can tell you that for every level of diver, the Grand Cayman Island offers many areas around the island that will leave you with so many new diving experiences.
Travelers absolutely love the local restaurants and bars. You will fall in love with the freshly seasoned conch fritters at Kurt’s Korner and a popular weekend spot for locals and visitors is the Eastern Star Bar & Fish Fry.