The Travel + Leisure World’s Best Safari
The most important decision you can make when planning a safari is who you will use as your guides and in-country destination management company. This isn’t a decision that should be made quickly and on a whim. Why travel all the way to Africa and feel like your vacation was just “ok”?
Micato Safaris has been voted World’s Best Safari Outfitter by T+L a record nine times. A few years ago Micato created an all-star safari that sets down at some of Africa’s best hotels.
You begin with four nights in Cape Town’s “knockout” One&Only resort, a resort of outsize luxury on the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and a superb base for explorations in this most cosmopolitan of cities and its varied, magnificent environs. Then comes a splendid four nights in the bush at Singita Lebombo or Singita Sweni Lodge—both much-admired, both located in Kruger National Park, and two of the best and most intelligently designed lodges on the continent. End with a perennial favorite, the famed Royal Livingstone, where mist from nearby Victoria Falls freshens your day.
- Four in-depth days in effervescent Cape Town, exhilarating visits to Table Mountain, the charmingly colorful Malay Quarter, an inspirational AmericaShare project in Cape Town, and the city’s many other shopping, historical, and human highpoints.
- Encounters with elite vintners in the gorgeous Cape Winelands.
- Touchdown-to-takeoff service from highly credentialed Micato Safari Directors and 24/7 Micato Concierge Service.
- Wildlife excursions by 4-wheel drive vehicles and on foot in Kruger National Park.
- Two days of awe-inspiring views and rain-forest trail walking at astonishing Victoria Falls.
*Receive a free room upgrade when you book before 3/31/19*
Contact me here with questions about this safari by Micato Safaris!